According to the Guardian guide on 19th April 2005 - Oxford, St. Andrews, Manchester, Bath, Imperial, LSE, Bradford, Warwick, Cardiff, City, Kings, Aston, Queen's Belfast, Durham...in descending order.  Obviously, Guardian has created this list via their own statistical measure - I am sure if we looked at UCAS Points of enrollees we might have different list.

David Bailey
Our Lady's Convent High School
6-16 Amhurst Park
Stamford Hill