Thank you very much for the welcome!

My name is Espen Ore - I was on my way to become a papyrologist 25 years
ago, but then I got hooked on Comoputer Science and worked for 17 years
at the Norwegian Computinc Centre for the Humanities in Bergen, Norway,
before I returned to Oslo where I now work with systems development at
the National Library while at the same time I try to finally become a
papyrologist.

It may be that i only read e-mail off and on in the coming week since I
will be at the annual ACH/ALLC-conference. But whe I return I will be
happy to report anything of interest for Digital Classicists - the
program and te abstracts are available here:

http://mustard.tapor.uvic.ca/cocoon/ach_abstracts/xq/program.xq

My work at the center in Bergen and to a certain degree at the library
have been in the direction of hypermedia, text encoding and edition
philology where I have mainly worked with modern (relatively seen)
texts: Ludwig Wittgenstein (the Bergen electronic edition) and Henrik
Ibsen (a new edition is in progress).

And thank you again to Gabriel for establishing this forum!

Espen