>Tim wonders whether you have lots of possible assignments showing and
>somehow the None has fallen off the screen (so to speak).  So it's
>possible (and a known problem) that the last row in these scrollable
>tables isn't shown, although tweaking the sizing of the dialog usually
>makes it appear (I mean even when you scroll the scrollbar to the bottom).
>If it's not that (e.g. you can definitely see all of those tables in that
>dialog because there are only a few rows) then we'll need to think again.

That appears to be what is happening.  If I make the window large enough
to eliminate the scrollbar, the "New" does appear.  However, it also appears
that more than the last row is not shown even when the scrollbar is scrolled
to the bottom.  Could there be some maximum number of lines beyond which the
scrollbar won't go?

Sincerely,

--
Bruce D. Ray, Ph.D.
Associate Scientist, and Operations Director