BNIM Group.

I received an email from Carina in New Zealand who always asks really good questions. As I've done before, I'm sending a version of my response around the BNIM group so that others can join in if they wish to.

We've just finished a really good BNIM Intensive and are preparing for one in NZ in September and going to advertise later ones in London in November and February. I hope you all received the just-sent version 3.1 of the 'Short Guide to BNIM', expanded slightly in the BNIM-buzz that always (for me) follows each course (not to speak of the need for a good night's sleep).

Send your news too!

Best wishes

Tom

EMAIL TO CARINA:

Hello, Carina. You have a knack of posing million$ questions! I  need  more info from you in order to respond even half-way adequately.  But here goes!