Hello,

I am a postgraduate student of Library and Information Management at
Manchester Metropolitan University and I am writing to ask your help with
a survey conducted as part of my dissertation project.

I am investigating the usage of electronic journals and electronic
resources by academics and researchers in Art and Design subject areas.
This area particularly interested me during my trainee year in the art and
design library at Manchester Metropolitan University.

I would really appreciate if I could benefit from your expertise. If you
are interested in taking part in the research please contact me at:
I will then email you the questionnaire and an information sheet with full
details of my dissertation project.

Many thanks in advance,
Charlotte Gleeson

Charlotte Gleeson