Dear Maria,

Quite a long time ago - 9/10 years? -  I went to two Women's Studies conferences; one at York and the other at Pontypridd and they were both great. Is there still a Women's Studies Group nationally that meets for annual conferences, do you know?

Thanks!

Mary.

--
Mary McNally: [log in to unmask]
Senior Lecturer in English

>>> [log in to unmask] 29/04/2005 14:10 >>>
Dear all,

I am now pleased to be able to tell you that the booking form for the Network's
Conference, 'Gender and Memory' is now avaliable online.
To access it please go to
http://www.ul.ie/womensstudies/event-special-genderandmemory-jun05.html

I'll look forward to seeing you all there.

Best wishes,
Maria Power
--
Dr. Maria Power