Yes I have – and there is one in making so I shall be keeping my eye on that one!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adam Marshall
Sent: 06 May 2005 15:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VLES] Moodle v WebCT

It would appear that Moodle is attracting a great deal of UK and European funding – I would imagine that they are considering the weaknesses that you have identified. Have you expressed you misgivings to any of the Moodle users / developers lists? There may well be solutions in the pipeline?

You could also have a look at Bodington too – that has assessment? http://bodington.org/ for a demo ‘live’ CD.

adam

--
Adam Marshall:       OUCS, 13, Banbury Rd. Oxford OX2 6NN.