Oxford University Computing Services have just finished a JISC project to
integrate LAMS within the Bodington VLE http://bodington.org/ This JISC
project is described at http://www.jisc.ac.uk/index.cfm?name=delettip. We
have done this with a view to offering a pilot LAMS service at some point in
the not too distant future.

(As part of the same project, we also integrated the assessment system AMS
TOIA with Bodington. Again, with the view to trialling at some point.)

We have also been involved with the LAMS practitioner trial and are involved
with Greenwich Uni on the Elisa project
(http://www.jisc.ac.uk/index.cfm?name=elisa&src=alpha) which is looking at
generating LAMS sequences targeting study skills for 16-18 year old. These
sequences will help students with things like writing essays and applying to
Universities. As part of this project we are getting experience of running a
LAMS server and also will be examining how the sequences can be reused.

I am only peripherally involved with the LAMS work but will try to help if
you have any more questions.

Adam Marshall

--
Adam Marshall:       OUCS, 13, Banbury Rd. Oxford OX2 6NN.
Shameless plug:      Use the Bodington VLE http://bodington.org