Dear All

At the last TB-SUPPORT meeting we reviewed sites not publishing accounting data but reiterated the need for this to be collected so that we understand usage of the resources.

The following sites are still not producing any data. Please could the relevant Tier-2 coordinator follow up with their sites to understand any problems:

hp-bristol
csTCDie
Cavendish-LCG2
LivHEP-LCG2
QMUL-eScience
RHUL-LCG2
UCL-HEP

I understand that there are some special cases here. If there are problems with the site (publishing) we need to understand how to improve the situation. Where everything is set up correctly but jobs are just not arriving we need to follow up with the VOs.

Many thanks,
Jeremy