-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Burke, S (Stephen)
Sent: 11 May 2005 18:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: are people getting jobs.

Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon George said:
> Pity, since
> our 150 CPUs are going spare most of the time.

Have you considered supporting more VOs? GridPP is supposed to be
committed to allowing use by "other" VOs at a nominal level (0.5%?), but
of course the whole idea of the grid is that it allows the use of
"spare" CPUs even by VOs with a small allocation. However, like many
things my impression is that this has yet to be translated into reality
... it looks to me that you aren't even supporting gridpp VOs apart from
the LHC experiments.

Stephen