Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon George said:
> I have a personal interest in ATLAS so I
> don't mind requesting the software installation, but I
> thought the model was such that I shouldn't have to ask?

You shouldn't, but in my view nor should atlas feel that they have to
use your site if they don't need it. It seems to be quite a common
phenomenon, I know that atlas have been adapting their job submission
and even trying to fudge things in the information system purely to
satisfy some sites who were complaining about not getting enough jobs. I
find that bizarre, if atlas need more resources they will no doubt go
out and look for them, but I don't see that it's helpful to make busy
people do extra work purely to satisfy politicians who want to see their
site on a map (I'm not necessarily saying that's the case in the UK, but
it certainly is in some places).

Stephen