-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon George
Sent: 11 May 2005 17:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: are people getting jobs.

We have a trickle of lhcb jobs, nothing for the last few days but it
just
resumed.

I have so far been unable to persuade the atlas sw manager to install
atlas sw on my site so I don't expect to get any atlas jobs. Pity, since
our 150 CPUs are going spare most of the time.

Cheers,
Simon