The CFP for the 2005 Public Administration Committee Conference is available at

www.nottingham.ac.uk/npc

The closing date for individual papers (including contributions to existing panels) is 24 June but we would appreciate abstracts ASAP so we can estimate numbers.

cheers

Colin

Prof. Colin Talbot
Director