****Apologies for Cross-posting******

‘Well-Being and Social Justice’
Social Policy Association Conference 2005
University of Bath

Plenary speakers: Polly Toynbee, Gøsta Esping-Andersen, Ian Gough, John
Hills, Nic Marks and Fiona Williams.

The programme outline is now available on the website and we are looking
forward to what should be a very stimulating post-election conference.

To take advantage of the early booking rates for the conference, please
book your place before the 20th May.  There is some limit to the number of
places at the conference dinner and civic reception and so we would
encourage you place your booking as soon as possible.

Please note there is no more accommodation during the weekend before the
conference.

A booking form and programme details can be found on our web-site at:
http://www.bath.ac.uk/soc-pol/spa2005/

For further information please email [log in to unmask]