Hi

I'm the Records Manager for the European offices of Moody's Investors Service, a rating agency.  We are soon to be implementing a Record Retention Policy that will affect all our European offices, however the London office is the only one with Records Management personnel.  I was wondering if anyone has had any experience of implementing Records Management in multiple offices/locations from a distance, any assistance or advice on how to go about this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks and kind regards

Gail

Gail Bennion
Records Manager
Moody's Investors Service Ltd
2 Minster Court
Mincing Lane
London
EC3R 7XB
Tel: 020 7772 8631
Email: [log in to unmask]

The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachment thereto, is confidential and may not be disclosed without our express permission. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the message and all of its attachments. Thank you.

Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses. You should, however, review this e-mail message, as well as any attachment thereto, for viruses. We take no responsibility and have no liability for any computer virus which may be transferred via this e-mail message.