From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture on behalf of Phyllis Jestice
Sent: Wed 2005-05-04 02:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] KALAMAZOO

Dear listmembers:

If your travel plans for the next few days include a visit to
Kalamazoo, please try to attend the medieval-religion session, #567:
"The Art of Accommodation: Indigenous Religion and Christianity in
the Middle Ages."  It's an 8:30 a.m. Sunday session, and all of you
who have been to K'zoo know how well-attended they are, so come early
to get a good seat.

Best,
Phyllis

to: [log in to unmask]