From: Hall, Debbie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 May 2005 15:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Map trolleys supplier?

Dear all

We're planning to buy some new trolleys for transporting maps around the
building and wondered if anyone could recommend a supplier? What we want is
a large trolley with wide horizontal shelves on which sheet maps can be
stacked without the sides overhanging the edges too much.  If anyone can
suggest any possible sources I'd be very interested to hear.

Many thanks

Debbie Hall

Map Library

British Library

96 Euston Road

London NW1 2DB

020 7412 7525

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk <http://www.bl.uk/>

Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book.
www.bl.uk/adoptabook <http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  : The contents of this e-mail
must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the British Library. The
British Library does not take any responsibility for the views of the
author.