From: L.Rorato [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 May 2005 18:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [I-S] ITALIAN AT BANGOR

Dear All,

I am delighted to inform you that the Executive Committee of Bangor
University approved our revised budget for Modern Languages, which means
that Italian will be retained. We will, therefore, continue to offer all
our current degree combinations and Italian will also play a vital role in
our MA in European Studies.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for the tremendous display of
solidarity and for all the support you gave me during the past six weeks.
Many of you sent letters in defence of Italian to various members of the
Executive Committee, whilst others wrote very helpful comments when signing
the on-line petition. Anyway, whether the support came through a letter, a
signature or personal message to me, I am really grateful for all your
efforts. WITHOUT YOU .... I wouldn't be sending this e-mail today.

GRAZIE INFINITE on behalf of myself and my Department.

Kind regards,

Dr Laura Rorato
--
L.Rorato         [log in to unmask]

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html