Hi Helen (and list members),

I can confirm that OAD will be providing a MIDAS XML output for PAS
artefact data.

 > And did FISH ever sort out the problem of checking which sites are
 > already on the database when you're importing, so things aren't
 > duplicated?

The issue you raise here is does not regard data or its format (i.e., it
does not fall into the scope of FISH or MIDAS), but instead is a task
that falls to the software that you will be using to import the information.

Will be happy to answer additional queries on- or off-list as required.

Best regards,

Tyler

--
Dr Tyler Bell