New research on sports results

I’m an independent researcher and I’ve been doing a study similar to Whipp and Ward’s (1992) work on running speed, but looking at a different sport. I’ve produced surprising results which show women catching up with men more quickly than was ever found with running speed, and in some cases already outperforming them. And this is not an endurance sport where such results might be expected.

I want to publish these findings, but I’m not a sports scientist and I need to talk them through first with someone who knows the area. I’d also welcome the possibility of carrying out joint research at some time in the future.

If you’re interested, please contact me for more details. I’m located in Bristol, UK, tel: 0117-9247872.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Mark Leyland