Hi Em,

Glad you liked the text. Those things did genuinely happen though. I'm ok
now however. Hopefully we can sort out a trip to the cinema in the next
week or so.

Could we have our next meeting on Fri 3rd June if possible? I will hand you
in what I've done on my theory chapter then. Unfortunately I doubt I will
have finished it but I sould have got a substantial part of it done. A lot
of the ground work which has been done now is also in my head, which took a
lot of work but may not be visable (that's my excuse any way!)

Thanks,

Rach