Has anyone else on here had an email purporting to be from Ebay? It starts off by saying something like there has been 'unauthorised activity under your account name on Ebay', with some sinister sounding blurb after that about official, police even, investigation / action being taken to check this one out. A weblink is added which links to a site looking very like an Ebay site. You are urged to log on and check your account. If you do so, you are urged to enter your details, including your credit card numbers. At this point I logged off quick.

I suspect an ingenious scam, anyone else seen this?

Hillary Shaw, School of Geography, University of Southampton