From: Accident and Emergency Academic List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Niels Merkel
Sent: 25 May 2005 11:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Medical Calculators

Hi,

Does anyone know a good programmable (medical or general) calculator, that is flexible and adaptable to your needs?

I know there is lots of ready-made software out there e.g. Archimedes, Pepid etc. but they are usually very US-based with the units used.

Can e.g. Microsoft Access perform this?

The main condition that has to be fulfilled – the calculator needs to run on a Pocket PC.

Niels Merkel

Worthing Hospital

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its
contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please
inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you
for your co-operation.