Nomination of Bruce Weinberg for AACORN
Bruce sounds really interesting! Another second from me. David

PS. Rob, can you have Bruce send all his contact details to Hilde?: [log in to unmask]  Thanks!

From: Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network on behalf of Robert Austin
Sent: Tue 10/05/2005 6:23 p.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Nomination of Bruce Weinberg for AACORN

I'd like to nominate Bruce A. Weinberg for membership in our group.
Bruce and I have engaged in fascinating discussions about the
intersection between art and management. He knows a great deal about
both, and brings his training as an economist creatively to bear on
related issues.

I enclose a brief bio below:

Bruce A. Weinberg (Associate Professor of Economics at Ohio State
University; Faculty Research Fellow at the National Bureau of
Economic Research; and Research Fellow at the Institute for the Study
of Labor (IZA)), has studied when in their careers important
innovators do their most important work. He has studied 19th century
French artists; 20th century American artists; Nobel laureate
economists and physicists; and industrial innovators. He has also
studied how important innovations emerge and are developed.

Rob Austin