Clodagh wrote:

>I would like to see language and cultural domination as a  main
(month long) theme for discussion on a list like this (as opposed to within
organisations such as babels.org where we discuss these things because we
are translators...)..It seems to me that language is central to any
consideration of writing.

This is an excellent idea, thank you.

Would anyone else like to suggest a topic? We do have a Survey Tool that I
haven't tried out yet so if you submit your suggestions to this thread I
will collate them and create a Poll next Monday 23rd May. It will be
interesting to see how it works out.

So - suggest away with your topics for June!

Best

sue