Dear Jim,

Fantastic, i've just been playing this with my son who is studying Business
GCSE, he thinks it is great. Just right for those end of term lessons or end
of topic lessons when everything can get a bit strained.

I will without doubt be using this a lot next term.

Thanks

Tania Leyland
PGCE Student with Gloucestershire SCITT

>From: Jim Riley <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Interactive Whiteboard Material - AS Business Quiz Show
>Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 11:31:39 +0100
>
>Here is a new flash-based game for AS Business Studies students.
>
>http://www.tutor2u.net/business/games/challenge/asbusiness.asp
>
>AS Business Studies Quiz Show Challenge presents Multiple Choice questions
>in a fun, game-show environment. It uses Macromedia Flash to stream a
>series of questions based on five categories. Quiz contestants can choose
>which category they wish to answer questions on - and the level of question
>difficulty.
>
>The game should work fine in any up-to-date internet browser; and is also
>ideal for use with interactive whiteboards, using class groups as two
>teams.
>
>Good luck!
>
>Jim
>
>p.s. If you like this kind of resource, do let us know and we'll develop
>some more over the summer

Winks & nudges are here - download MSN Messenger 7.0 today!
http://messenger.msn.co.uk