Yes, I'm planning to go. I'd love to meet members of the list IRL.

Elayne
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sue Thomas
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 11:08 AM
Subject: [WDL] MIT conference The Work of Stories

I see that Hector  is presenting at this conference http://web.mit.edu/comm-forum/mit4/index.html – so am I!

Voices from Everywhere
Sue Thomas, De Montfort University (UK)
The trAce Online Writing Centre has been on the web since 1995 and in that time has hosted a compelling series of international writing projects featuring narrative snapshots of everyday life. This presentation will analyse the universality of these voices from everywhere and examine the stories contributors tell about themselves and their everyday lives. See http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/suethomas/voices.htm

I believe Elayne is planning to go too – is anyone else? Perhaps we could get together and meet IRL?

Best

Sue