Hi everyone

One or two people have commented on the rather overwhelming volume of posts on this list over the weekend. This is mainly due to the flow of introductions and I am sure it will slow down, so please do bear with us over the next few days. I’m sure that within a week or so we will have settled to a nicely relaxed pace but for the moment the list is rather a victim of its own success. It’s great to have you all here though!

If you don’t want to receive so many single emails, you might prefer to change to a digest setting, which means you will received packages of emails collected together at regular intervals. I sent this information earlier but here it is again:

To set your subscription to digest:

email [log in to unmask]

with the following in the body of the message: (paste it in to avoid making a mistake)

SET WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE DIGEST

To undo that setting and return to receiving individual mails:

email [log in to unmask]

with the following in the body of the message:

SET WRITING-AND-THE-DIGITAL-LIFE NODIGEST

Or