Willett Steven wrote:
> Just a short note before I return later to literary numerology.  Unless
> he's passed away in the last 24 hours, M. L. West is still quite alive
> at All Soul's as Professor Emeritus.  His web site lists no death
> notice.  I can find nothing in the British press about it.

I am so glad to have been wrong. Thank you for setting the record
straight and thank you, M. L. West, for still being alive.

TPR: Rostvig, Hieatt, and Fowler are not forgotten, and have all been
mentioned in the last few days.

Dr. David Wilson-Okamura    http://virgil.org          [log in to unmask]
English Department          Virgil reception, discussion, documents, &c
East Carolina University    Sparsa et neglecta coegi. -- Claude Fauchet