  From: helen dixon
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 3:00 AM
  Subject: Kiplings house

  Dear Jane,

  I have been reading  about your Kipling society paper and read that Kipling from 1902 lived at Burwash until his death but I have deeds signed by kipling dated 1926 for Rudyard Kiplings house in Ticehurst, Bexhill, Sussex.
  Could you tell me did he own two properties?  Have you any information on his Ticehurst home?
  I would appreciate any help you can possibley give in this matter.

  Thankyou,

  Yours sincerly,

  Michael Dixon.