Dear Colleagues,

I would like to invite contributions for a special edition of the Journal of Sports Science and Medicine on Combat Sports. The special edition on Combat Sport aims to include a mix of theory and application. Possible articles include review papers, original research and case studies. Articles can come from the full range of disciplines in the Journal of Sports Science and Medicine. Please submit papers by September 1st 2005 with a view to publishing early 2006. All the manuscripts submitted to the JSSM must be prepared according to the JSSM Guidelines for Authors.

Yours truly,

Prof. Dr. Andy Lane

The Editor of Special Edition: Combat Sports

J Sports Sci & Med

http://www.jssm.org

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]">

If you have any question please contact me by e-mail at [log in to unmask]

The Journal of Sports Science and Medicine is indexed in SCIExpanded, Focus on: Sports Science & Medicine, SPORTDiscus, DOAJ, J-Gate and SPONET