Le 29/04/05 1:06, « Rick Stewart » <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

> Reg Toll never produced any of the
> reports on West Devon Mining, they were all written by Barclay who appears
> to have had something of a trainspotter mentality and recorded much of what
> he saw and did.
>
> Rick Stewart

As a "trainspotter" of long standing (1959 to the present) I take exception
to this remark :)

One could compare the honourable pursuit of railway observation and
enthusiasm with, say, Cornish Engine House nutters, or Derbyshire Donkeys
(the ones that spend every weekend and bank holiday emptying out old shafts)

Ian

Preston Glass Bridge 1959-67