From: Marjorie Greene <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:57 AM
Subject: [M-R] Quinze joies

What's with "15 joys" in medieval times? I seem to recall a satirical,
virulently anti-feminist "Les Quinze Joies du mariage" from my college days.
I know numbers in the MA were significant but 15 is not one I associate with
a great deal of symbolism.
MG

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]