From: merum <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:38:01 -0400
Subject: Re: [M-R] Sancta Catarina in Litany

I made the opposite assumption while listening to the Litany, that it was
Catherine of Sien(n)a, due to logical deduction that Teresa of Jesus (aka
Teresa of Avila) followed. These are connected as the first two women named
as Doctors of the Church. This morning I printed out the booklet for the
funeral Mass tomorrow. I see there Catherine's name is printed with
'(Senensis)' behind it.

Stan Metheny