  From: Catherine Gunn
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [M-R] recent titles

  I, also, am very grateful for 'recent titles' and have an ever increasing list of books that one day . . .
  In the recent list, however, I noticed that an over-zealous cataloguer had made what I think is a small mistake - a book on the Archbishops of Canterbury is listed as being by Dominic Aidan Bellinger - I assume this is by Dom Aidan Bellinger (OSB) and that someone thought Dom stood for Dominic?
  Cate

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]