One possibility is The Catholic University of America:

http://schools.gradschools.com/graduate-schools/Catholic-Univ-America.html

Tom Izbicki

Thomas Izbicki
Collection Development Coordinator
Eisenhower Library
Johns Hopkins
Baltimore, MD 21218
(410)516-7173
fax (410)516-8399

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/06/05 12:29 AM >>>
medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
culture

Just a query on my own end. Are there any particular programs which
have a
strong emphasis on Greek patristics(and preferably in post-patristic
Byzantine-Christian thought)?

Kevin Teo