The National Library of Scotland's telephone system is being re-organised, consequently numbers for ILS and the Switchboard have just been changed - details below.

Whilst the old numbers should remain operational for a few months, there are currently some difficulties with this which our telephony supplier is investigating so, if, in the last couple of day, you have tried to 'phone us but not got through, our apologies.  We are in the process of producing / sending out paper notifications of the changes but the technical problems have rather overtaken that!

Please note, there has been no change to e-mail addresses!

If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us.

Old number

New Number

Helpdesk / Enquiries

0131-466 3815

0131-623 3985

Scottish Union Catalogue

0131-623 3990

ILS Fax

0131-466 3814

0131-623 3984

Main NLS Switchboard

0131-226 4531

0131-623 3700

Pat

Visit the National Library of Scotland online at www.nls.uk
legally privileged.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
[log in to unmask] : the contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.  The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Library of
Scotland.  This message has been virus scanned by MessageLabs.