Brent's dress code

(See attached file: dress code.dot)

Jeans, yes, midriffs no, though I reckon it should be in

Kevin Batchelor
Principal Librarian
Brent Library Service

Town Hall Library,
Forty Lane,
Wembley,
Middlesex,
HA9 9HV

tel:          020 8937 3503
fax:         020 8937 3504
email:    [log in to unmask]

                      "Watkins, Viv"
                      <viv.watkins@STAFFORDSH        To:       [log in to unmask]
                      IRE.GOV.UK>                    cc:       (bcc: Kevin Batchelor/brentlib)
                      Sent by: "lis-pub-libs:        Subject:  Dress codes
                      UK Public Libraries"
                      AC.UK>

                      08/04/2005 10:18
                      Please respond to
                      "Watkins, Viv"

Thanks to those people who got in touch about Staff Manuals; I have passed
your information on to the team who are working on ours.

Today's request for help is about Dress Codes.  Do you have anything
'written down' for your staff that says 'no bare midriffs' or 'no jeans'?
We would be grateful if you would share it with us.  If there are several
replies I will collate for the list - let me know if you would prefer to be
anonymous.

Thanks.
Viv.

 Disclaimer

 This e-mail (including any attachments) is only for the person or
 organisation it is addressed to.  If you are not the intended recipient
 you must let me know immediately and then delete this e-mail.  If you use
 this e-mail without permission, or if you allow anyone else to see, copy
 or distribute the e-mail, or if you do, or don't do something because you
 have read this e-mail, you may be breaking the law.

 Liability cannot be accepted for any loss or damage arising from this
 e-mail (or any attachments) or from incompatible scripts or any virus
 transmitted.

 E-mails and attachments sent by or received from staff and elected Members
 may be monitored and read and the right is reserved to reject or return or
 delete any which are considered to be inappropriate or unsuitable.

--
The use of Brent Council's e-mail system may be monitored and communications read in order to secure effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.