Dear all

I hope everyone is enjoying the better weather and looking forward to the May Bank Holidays!

The next meeting of the SWERN User Group will take place on Wednesday 18 May at the University of Exeter in the Veitch Room, Reed Hall, 10.15 am for 10.45 am.  Please note the slightly later starting time again which fits in better with people's travelling arrangements.

We are finalising a presentation for after lunch and I will let you have details in my next mailing.

Please let me know if you are intending to come.

Ann Siswell
Secretary, SWERN User Group