Hi everyone
Can you let me know if you have any good ideas of getting candidates into the exam hall where there are a number of exams taking place in one Hall.  We currently display a copy of the seating plan outside the Hall which shows students where they are sitting (in candidate number order).  We can only copy this to A3 size and it can be quite difficult to read for large numbers of students.

Any help would be appreciated!  This is causing delays to the students getting into the Hall to start the exam

Thanks

Mrs Sally Graham
Exams/Awards Manager
Ext 3312