From: Stella Daly [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 April 2005 11:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EDEXCEL - CHANGING CENTRE UCI NOS

We experienced problems in January and again summer series - re EDEXCEL changing our allocated UCI numbers to previous ones found on their system.

This caused major problem downloading the January results, and also impacted on UCI numbers submitted to other awarding bodies - we have asked EDEXCEL to change UCI records to match our initial entry file, but this has generated so much extra work!!

Anyone experience similar problems

Regards

Stella

Confidentiality: This communication contains information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of Cricklade COllege be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for security and regulatory purposes and therefore you should neither expect nor intend any e-mail to be private in nature.

Viruses: please remember that the Internet is not a 100% secure communications medium. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from viruses, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient(s) should satisfy themselves that it is free from any virus or other harmful component as we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage it may cause to your computer systems.

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are

confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual

or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this

e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.

sender except where the sender specifies and with authority,

states them to be the views of Priestley College.