Hi Helen
do you know what he is talking about??
Ann
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 28 April 2005 15:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Exams Fees as proportion of LSC income

We are about to set our budgets for 05/06 and the major item in my area is Exam Fees. I expect it to haemorrhage even more than usual next year as we attempt to lose our Other provision. Would anyone be prepared to share their ration of exam fees to LSC income?

Ours is £318K:£19880. Approx 1.6 %

Best wishes,

Jon Cole
Learner Information Manager
& Head of Registry

Room 115                Tel:  020 7510 7801
Tower Hamlets College   Fax: 020 7538 9197
Poplar High Street      Email: [log in to unmask]
London., E14 0AF                http://www.tower.ac.uk

* * This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email represents the personal views of the author/sender. The author/sender has no authority or delegation to bind Leeds College of Art and Design by this e-mail and Leeds College of Art and Design accepts no responsibility whatsoever for its contents. Please note that any reply to this email may be screened. **