From: Janet Barber [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 April 2005 10:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Overnight Supervision

I would like to know how many Centre's use Centre staff for overnight
supervision and how many use parents, family friends etc.

Janet Barber
Examinations Manager

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.
sender except where the sender specifies and with authority,
states them to be the views of Priestley College.