Hello,

I believe that I've heard reference on this list of a multi-national
organization/movement called No Boundaries or No Barriers.  I'm really
not sure of the actual name, sorry.  If anyone knows of this and can
put me in touch with it either in the Czech Republic of the States, I
would really appreciate it.  I understand that something called Bez
Bariary (No Barriers) does exist here and is involved with the local
disabled community.  Unfortunately, I haven't yet found anything
online and what I have found is in Czech.  Thanks so much for any
help.

Ryan Parrey

are now located at: