-----Original Message-----
From: Accident and Emergency Academic List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sunil Dasan
Sent: 29 April 2005 11:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Multiple clerkings

Does anyone on the list know of any documentation which is used for all
emergency attendees (ED and other emergency units) and then carried on by
inpatient teams if they are admitted?

We are having a bit of a problem with patients having the same histories
documented time and time again by nurses, A&E docs and inpatient docs
amongst others.

I'm happy to be contacted off-list

Sunil

http://www.surreyandsussex.nhs.uk

DISCLAIMER: Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in
this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take
any action or reliance upon it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information
contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.