We have a number of these in care pathways- for example chest pain, proximal
femoral fracture. The format is similar for all. A booklet with various bits
to be filled in by different people. It's important to get it set up right,
as when we first did it, we had some of our own doctors thinking they had to
do a full clerking. Need to get something locally agreed with your own
subacute teams.
Lately I've had a few complaints from patients where at least part of the
complaint is that they keep being asked the same questions by lots of
different people. Didn't see that so much a few years ago.

Matt Dunn
Warwick

This email has been scanned for viruses by NAI AVD however we are unable to
accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents.
The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not
South Warwickshire General Hospitals NHS Trust unless explicitly stated.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure
under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the
confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.