RM training courses at TFPL in May/June

*****apologies for cross-posting*****

There are limited places available on the following courses. For more information and to book a place, follow the links, call the training team on 020 7251 5522 or email [log in to unmask]

You can book by completing our short on-line booking form or by fax using the form at the back of our training brochure.  Both of these events are being held at the TFPL training suite, near Farringdon Station in London. We've just mailed our customers base with details of all our May, June and July courses so book now to avoid disappointment.

19 May - NEW
Developing a business information classification scheme as stipulated by ISO 15489
Speaker: Jeff Morelli
This one day course offers an introduction into a method of preparing an information classification scheme based upon business processes, for setting corporate policies e.g. for records retention. This technique, developed over the last ten years, solves many of the practical problems faced by records managers by ensuring that records management policies are completely matched with business needs and that records management supports the overall business objectives of the organisation. The speaker will discuss how this innovative method has solved many longstanding problems not adequately addressed by 'traditional' methods of retention.

http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr349

6 June
Introduction to records management
Speaker: Jeff Morelli
This one day course is a basic introduction to the principles and practices of records management. It is designed for clerical staff who have become involved in documentation and records management and wish to improve their understanding of relevant concepts and techniques.

http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr332

8 June
Practical implementation of ISO 15489
This one day workshop will cover the systems analysis approach to records management as advocated by ISO TR 15489. It explores how this can be used firstly to design robust record systems and secondly how this approach can supports knowledge management strategies within the organisation.

http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr412

A complete list of our courses can be found on www.tfpl.com/training which includes soft skills training, IT and internet skills as well as reviewing other aspects of business which may affect you such as finance, branding and communities of practice.

We look forward to welcoming you at TFPL

Kind regards
Amy Millis
Training team
TFPL
020 7251 5522

TFPL Ltd 17-18 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5TL
Tel + 44 (0)20 7251 5522 Fax + 44 (0)20 7251 8318

Sign up for TFPL job alerts to keep informed of any new exciting opportunities at
http://www.tfpl.com/temporary_recruitment/candidates/cjob_alert.cfm
http://www.tfpl.com/permanent_recruitment/candidates/pjob_alert.cfm
Confidentiality Notice
This message may contain information and/or attachments private and confidential to TFPL. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Any
information contained herein is not to be passed to any third party. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
_________________________________________________________________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.