Like Surrey, Kent has a TSO subscription so still keeps all the hard copy
(loose leaf) bills, command papers, acts, SIs etc for 2 years - then we get
bound volumes.

Again - would be interested in a summary of waht other authorities keep.

Frances Metcalfe
Information Services Librarian
Kent Libraries
Tel. 01622 696511