From: Virtual Learning Environments on behalf of Peter Trethewey
Sent: Mon 07/03/2005 14:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VLES] Content Management and Document Management

Moodle does not have a shared repository for learning materials (unless
someone can correct me)

We have about 30,000 documents - business and learning that we hope to
organise with Sharepoint - version tracking, ownership and the like.

It would be good if we have a single repository for all documents and
learning objects which includes metatags.

I don't think this exists (yet??)