I will be out of the office starting  16/03/2005 and will not return until
24/03/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return. Any referrals which you are
Emailing please copy to the CJAT worker for your area.

This e-mail may contain privileged information intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and notify the sender, deleting the e-mail afterwards. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the e-mail's author and do not necessarily represent those of Aberdeenshire Council.
www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk